I was given sedatives so as not to feel what they were doi“The day we were initiated, I was the only girl in their midst. I was determined to be a successful member. I was further convinced to stay because I discovered that they were more honorable men than the other cult groups. “I am sorry for myself and would love to be given the opportunity to go back to school,” she sobbed.ng. It was not easy, but I bore the pain.
Search This Blog
Sep 17, 2015
Anambra- Meet The 16-Year-Old Girl Caught Having S*x With 52 Men In The Bush Makes Alarming Confession
I was given sedatives so as not to feel what they were doi“The day we were initiated, I was the only girl in their midst. I was determined to be a successful member. I was further convinced to stay because I discovered that they were more honorable men than the other cult groups. “I am sorry for myself and would love to be given the opportunity to go back to school,” she sobbed.ng. It was not easy, but I bore the pain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Translate
Trends topics
-
Unidentified Woman Pictured 'doing her Business' outside Someone's House The pictures taken by a resident living in Monterey...
-
Nigeria’s Golden Eaglets lost 3-2 to Croatia in their final match of the Suwon International Cup on Sunday. The Eaglets thus finished...
-
Musician Davido rocked the stage with 50cent in Vegas over the weekend. Davido who went to Las Vegas to watch the big fight between ...
-
While speaking yesterday in Abuja at a press conference to kick-start the 2015 Igbo Day celebration, president of the Ohaneze ndigbo gro...
-
Leader of the Niger Delta Peoples Volunteer Force, Asari Dokubo, has said that President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration has failed to...
-
The Force Criminal Investigations Department (FCID) of the Nigerian Police force has arrested and detained an Assistant Superintendent o...
you may also like:
Wikipedia
Search results
No comments:
Post a Comment