Search This Blog

Aug 14, 2015

A boy who raped me

There is a boy who was not my boy
friend. He was a student in that school
about two years ago. His name is Biola.
He had wanted to date me several
times which I politely turned down.
Just last Wednesday, when I closed
from school, Biola came to me in
company of two unidentified boys and
said his mum wanted to see me.
I asked him what led to the invitation
by his mum."I then told him I would
not go. Then, one of the two other guys
who had a ring on his hand hit me on
the chest and I was unconscious. They
took me to the residence of one of the
boys and rapéd me...
“Before
ráping me, they gave me alcoholic
drink and after the crime had been
committed, they gave me ‘covenant
water’ threatening me that I would die
if I told anybody of the act,” the girl
revealed.

No comments:

Translate

Trends topics

you may also like:

Wikipedia

Search results

Feeds